Greetings from Winter Park!
I’m a Colorado native who grew up riding the Ski Train as an eskimo on the Winter Park racing team. As an avid skier, cyclist, and hiker I am passionate about the Grand County lifestyle and will fit right in to the everyday scene of living in the mountains.
I studied at the University of Colorado at Denver, where I earned an undergraduate degree in Finance and a Masters in International Business. I have spent 15 years working in commercial real estate and have been a licensed real estate agent since 2009. My specialties include buyer representation, commercial leasing and sales, build-to-suits, and land acquisition.
Expertise & Real Estate Experience
- True Colorado native with both sets of grand-parents born in Colorado.
- Grew up riding the ski train as an Eskimo, and on the Winter Park racing team.
- An avid skier, hiker and cyclist, Susan is passionate about the Grand County lifestyle.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance and Master’s degree in International Business, both from University of Colorado at Denver.
- Fifteen years of commercial real estate experience. Licensed since 2009.
- Buyer Representation
- Commercial leasing and sales
- Land acquisition